Specialist talks on new trends in learning and development by a trained Educational Psychologist will be beneficial to both parents and teachers at our schools. These can be in the form of training workshops or informative talks according to the needs of the school.
Possible topics include:
* Recognising Learning Difficulties
* Coping with ADD/ADHD for teachers and parents
* Helping Children Dealing with Divorce
* When to have the “Birds and the Bees Talk”
* Recognising Trauma / Abuse
* Helping Children Cope with Loss
* Dealing with the Effects of Bullying (Physical, Emotional, Cyber)
* Behavioural Difficulties
* CV Writing & Job Interview Skills
Specific alternative topics can be developed and addressed on request. Please contact Megan at the practice.
Contact Details for Megan Clerk
Cell: 076 562 8271 | Bryanwood Telephone: 011 706 2269
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 086 236 7457
Address: 20 Georgian Crescent, Hampton Office Park, Highbury House, 1st Floor, Bryanston, 2191