Specialist talks on new trends in learning and development by a trained Educational Psychologist will be beneficial to both parents and teachers at our schools. These can be in the form of training workshops or informative talks for the school community according to need.
Possible topics include:
* Recognising Learning Difficulties
* Coping with ADD/ADHD for teachers and parents
* Helping Children Dealing with Divorce
* When to have the “Birds and the Bees Talk”
* Recognising Trauma / Abuse
* Helping Children Cope with Loss
* Dealing with the Effects of Bullying (Physical, Emotional, Cyber)
* Behavioural Difficulties
* CV Writing & Job Interview Skills
These and other specific topics can be developed and addressed on request. Please contact me.
Contact Details for Megan Clerk
Cell: 076 562 8271
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 086 236 7457
Address: 20 Georgian Crescent, Hampton Office Park, Highbury House, 1st Floor, Bryanston, 2191